Maintaining the confidentiality of the customers data is something we really care about, so we are committed to and keen to ensure that your information are confidential. Your trust in us remains the cornerstone that we work on maintaining the developing; therefore, keeping your information safe and secure and using them only in its specific field is one of the top priorities of Mohammed Bin Rashid Housing Establishment and we promise you:
- To protect all your information with us according to the Safety and confidentiality standards.
- We will only ask you to provide your personal information through the official service channels approved by the Establishment whether not or in the future and which will the Establishment officially announce them and only for purposes of submitting the housing services applications.
- To limit the use and management of your personal information to the minimum required to provide high-quality services that satisfy your expectations.
- To limit the use and management of your personal information to the authorized highly trained in customer data management persons only.
- To not disclose any of your personal information to third parties unless it is required to do so in order to obtain other information related to your housing applications or upon the request of our supervising legislative authorities, under legal provisions or laws and legislative regulations such as the Dubai Data Law or its equivalent.
- You have the right to know how do we use and share your information so our staff will be ready to provide you with this knowledge.
- To always control the confidentiality of the information. In case we appointed a third party to provide us with supportive services, we ask them to comply with our approved confidentiality standards; with maintaining our right to control them to make sure they comply with the same.
- For the purposes of preparing statistics reports, we exchange our client's information with well – reputable reference sources that are reliable and adopt the data confidentiality principle according to the legislative laws and regulations such as Dubai Data Law or its equivalent or as per the law.
- To maintain the files of the clients complete, updated, accurate and correct. You will be notified about how and where you can access your account's information easily and conveniently- Except for cases prohibited by law- and how you can notify us of any mistakes to modify the same at once.
We kindly request you to contribute to the maintenance of your personal information through the following:
- To not disclose any of your personal information or to give any of your supporting documents outside the official channels of service or to non-customer service center personnel and only for purposes of submitting the housing services applications.
- To immediately report through any of the Establishment's channels when you receive a notice of change in your personal account with the Establishment, or if you doubt that your data is not private to any of the channels provided by the Establishment.
- To not provide any information related to your personal account with the Establishment (Username and Password) to any person, whether from the Establishment or otherwise, as we do not ask the client to provide such information at all.
- To regularly update the password to prevent any hacking into your account.
We will always evaluate ourselves according to the approved evaluation standards to make sure that we fully comply with our own standards of confidentiality. We will conduct our activities on all channels of providing our services or processing your requests, including electronic and smart channels in a manner that ensures the fulfillment of our promise to keep your information confidential.
Mohammed Bin Rashid Housing Establishment team