1. A citizen holding a passport and family book issued by the Emirate of Dubai.
2.The applicant or his spouse has not benefited from a housing loan or government housing from any government agency, whether federal or local, with the exception of a citizen married to a second wife - those who dispose of the granted lands and housing units.
3. There is a housing problem.
4. The applicant must be at least 21 years old.
5. The applicant is 60 years old and above and his monthly income is more than 25,000 dirhams.
6. The monthly income exceeds 15,000 dirhams and does not exceed 100,000 dirhams.
7. The percentage of monthly deductions, in addition to the institution's premium, does not exceed 70%.
8. The deduction rate is 15% of the total monthly income.
9. That the built-up area of his residence does not exceed 8,500 BC according to the plan issued by the municipality. Otherwise, applications exceeding this area will not be accepted.
10. The approval shall be considered null if the borrower fails to complete the documents and procedures required for disbursing the loan within a maximum period of 730 days (two years) from the date of approval, and the person to whom the land map was issued by Dubai Municipality does not exceed a Gregorian year is excluded from this specified period.
11. Any documents specified by the MBRHE or the conditions set by the Board of Directors.
12. Comply with the controls, decisions, and instructions issued by the Corporation regarding this service.